🌟 What's New - 16 August 2021 🌟
Check out our new features in this release!
- Editing of orders before it is marked “Completed”
Another feature added to help with orders mishaps! Received an order but unable to fulfill the full quantity requested by the Outlet? Now you can edit an order, before it’s marked as “Completed”. Edit notes are also logged under the History tab of the order, with email notifications built in to inform your customers of the changes.
The new “Product” tab to the Outlet page lets you manage the availability of products, and special tier prices on the Outlet level (you can still manage it on the product page if you want, we just added this additional option for you).
Accepted orders are now available to be exported to PDF as Delivery Orders or Tax Invoices.
Delivery Orders will include only key information like Delivery Address, Delivery Instructions, Product Name, SKU Number and Quantity, whereas Tax Invoices will include additional details like your Tax ID Number, Bank Details and Payable Amount. You can also export the PDFs on a single order level or multiple orders over a period of time.
- Public order page for freemium Suppliers
New and improved layout of public order page for freemium Suppliers to accommodate for longer product names and displaying price per unit information.
- Auto Add Delivery Fee
You can now set a standard delivery fee, which is added automatically to orders that do not meet your minimum order quantity policy (MOQ). The delivery fee is added as an additional line item to the order automatically at the point of your Outlet submits an order. This fee presents on the draft invoice automatically raised in Xero also. Saving you time in adding manually and cost in forgetting to apply your MOQ policy consistently over a volume of orders.
Whether you are adding a new Outlet manually or sending an onboarding link to an outlet for self-onboarding, you will now be able to configure product visibility and pricing before inviting them to OrderEZ. This allows you to ensure everything is ready for your customers to place their order with you once they complete their OrderEZ log in setup.
- Editing of orders before it is marked “Completed”
Outlets! We got you covered as well! Placed an order for 1KG of flour, but realised you needed another KG? You can simply click on the edit button to change the order quantity. Changes are also logged in the History tab and email notifications are sent to your Supplier to keep them informed and avoid surprises.
- Ability to export Purchase Orders as PDF
Outlets can now export orders with “Pending” status as Purchase Orders and send them to Suppliers. An exported Purchase Order will include important information like Delivery Address, Delivery Instructions, and specific order notes. You can also export the PDFs on a single order level or multiple orders over a period of time.
- Double confirmation when disconnecting from an existing Supplier/Outlet
We added another step to confirm that you want to disconnect from a Supplier/Outlet to avoid fat-finger accidents.
- Order History now displays user name instead of entity name
Allowing you to get a more accurate audit trail of the order, and save time guessing who changed it.
- Display of single unit price on the order screen
- Replacing “Abandoned” to “Cancelled”
- On the Outlet page, new additional drop option to choose between setting up a new Outlet manually or sending an onboarding link to your Outlet for self-onboarding.
- Suppliers now receive a single email, with all approved users cc’d on the same email for inbound orders. Increased Supplier visibility of in-bound orders and reducing double handling and second-guessing.
- Ability to upload invoices up to 5 pages long when completing an order
🌟 What's New - 10 June 2021 🌟
This update is Supplier focused, so Outlets...sorry nothing interesting for you in this one. But we'll be turning our attention to some exciting new stuff for you soon.
- Supplier – Orders added on behalf of Outlets default to “Pending” status
Remember when we added Abandon to Orders to help with those order mishaps, well we're building on that with this addition. Now when you input an order it will start it's life in "Pending" and your customer won't get the order confirmation until you've "Accepted". Great for teams that want centralised order management, but the flexibility for the team to input orders on the fly.
- Due dates on To-Dos 📅
You can now set due dates on your To-Dos! Stay focus on tasks you need to do and plan ahead on upcoming tasks, your new To-Dos page will now show you tasks that are passed the due date (*cough cough*), due today (your focus of the day!), with a future due date (upcoming tasks) and with no due date (probably something requiring your attention so you don't lose track of things). Daily email and in-app notification will also feature overdue tasks and tasks due today.
- More ways to manage To-Dos ✅
The upgraded To-Do's feature allows you to add multiple activities and expenses to a single To-Dos, now you can assign more complex tasks to your team. With full visibility of all details tagged to the task, track the progress of bigger tasks more easily. We've also added a "Complete To-Do" button, giving you control in making the final decision on when the task should be mark completed.
- Activity tab on mobile app 📱
You can now access Account Activity, To-Dos, Team Activity and Expenses directly from the mobile app! The new Activity tab will allow you to send onboarding link to target accounts, manage your existing To-Dos and add new Team Activity and Expense. This is especially useful for the sales team, we know these busy bees are always on the move and needs to get things done fast.
- OrderEZ Help Articles 🙌
The OrderEZ team has put together a series of articles to help you understand our world, and make getting started a breeze! Whether you run a distribution business or a cosy café, learn the A to Z on how to run your business on OrderEZ. Help articles can easily be accessed from your desktop or mobile app.
- Managing Supplier / Outlet contact 📞
- Display of orders notes when exporting the order to PDF / CSV 📝
- Supplier – Bulk load new Outlets via CSV
New Outlets can now be added, in bulk, via CSV – simply download, populate and save the CSV template. Then upload the file to OrderEZ and voila, bulk loading done! Be sure to look out for our new article for a step-by-step guide!
- Supplier - New onboarding workflow for your buying accounts
Upon sending an onboarding link to your customers, they will be prompted to either sign in (if they have an existing OrderEZ account) or go through the process of setting up their login details and Outlet information before being directed to your products catalogue. New articles with more info coming up.
- Renaming “User Setting” to “My Setting” on desktop
- Renaming “Reports” to “Sales Dashboard" on desktop
- Moving “Supplier Setting”/ “Group Setting” below “My Setting” on desktop
- Moving “Supplier Info” to panel at the bottom on mobile app